The Aurora is a beautiful show stopping sweater that will be a labor of love, but oh so worth it! Crafted in a luxurious mix of cashmere and mohair blends, these two beautifully complimentary fibers blend softness and pops of color. This piece is perfect for knitters looking for a challenge as it combines brioche knitting and shaping.
These kits have been set up and curated to include 4 beautiful color combos.
- Yarn: This its is comprised of two fiber types
- Base Yarn: Fourteen by Juniper Moon (90% Merino Wool, 10% Cashmere; 50g/147 yards) - 6 (7, 7, 8) balls
- Colorwork Yarn: Ingenua Moda by Azteca (78% Mohair, 13% Polyamide, 9% Virgin Wool; 50g/153 yards) - 3 (3, 4, 4) balls
- Needles & Notions (not included):
- Sizing: Please see comparative guide for Third Piece sizing. Please note this style has a boxy and oversized fit. For sizing questions, please review measurements below or email us email@example.com:
- Size 1 (US 2-6)
- Size 2 (US 8-12)
- Size 3 (US 14-16)
- Size 4 (US 18-20)
- Fit: Designed with a relaxed, easy fit. Body is cropped and boxy. Measurement below are a guide to determine the best size based on Sizing scale above.
- Length (shoulder to bottom edge): 21 (22, 23, 24.5)
- Bust Circumference: 56 (58, 60, 62)"
- Sleeve Length (meas'd from pick up at armhole): 19.5 (20, 19.5, 19)"