The Piper is a mock cotton turtleneck tank that acts as the perfect transitional piece as we go from cooler to warmer months! Made in either out Fluffy Floss alpaca or a lightweight vegan cotton it's the perfect layering piece! Choose your preferred yarn and join us for a 90 minute online interactive class!
The pattern for the The Piper will be provided. Other materials are not included but are available below
- For lightweight alpaca Style 3 (4)balls of Third Piece Fluffy Floss Yarn
- For Vegan Cotton style 5 (6) 50g balls of Arborea by Gedifra
- Needles: US 11, US 15 , US 11 24" circular
- Darning Needle (optional)
- Stitch Marker (optional)
- Long tail Cast On
- Knitting in the Round (with double point needles)
- Decreasing and shaping
- Picking up stitches
- Garment construction
Classes purchased as part of kits are non-refundable.
A minimum of 4 hours notice is required to withdraw from a registered class to be eligible to transfer to future class date or receive class credit only. (Not eligible for product purchase credit or private Knit Bar).
Non-attendance to a registered class is not eligible for refund or class transfer.