The Fenway is a classic Third Piece beanie! And now you can make your own. This cable knit beanie has an intricate vertical detail, created with a slight slouch and accented with a fur or yarn pompom.
- Increasing Stitches
- Decreasing and shaping
- Attaching Pom -pom
The pattern for the Fenway will be provided. Other materials are not included but are available below
- 1 200gBall Third Piece Soft Chunky or a similar Super Bulky yarn.
- US 11 and US 15 needles (24" circular or double pointed)
- Size N crochet hook
- US 15 double point needles, can use circulars for the bottom
- Alpaca or yarn pompom (optional)
- Darning Needle
- Stitch Marker
- Crochet Cast On (will be reviewed)
- Knitting in the Round (with double point needles)
Classes purchased as part of kits are non-refundable.
A minimum 4 hours notice is required to withdraw from a registered class to be eligible to transfer to future class date or receive class credit only. (Not eligible for product purchase credit or private Knit Bar).
Non-attendance to a registered class is not eligible for refund or class transfer.