The Noho is our fan favorite Third Piece beanie! And now you can make your own! The Noho is a fitted beanie knit in a gorgeous bamboo stitch and accented with a fur or yarn pompom. Join us for a 2 hour ONLINE class that will guide you through this intermediate knitting pattern.
The pattern for the Noho will be provided. Other materials are not included but are available below
- 1 200gBall Third Piece Soft Chunky or a similar Super Bulky yarn.
- US 15 double point needles
- Size N crochet hook
- Alpaca or yarn pompom (optional)
- Darning Needle (optional)
- Stitch Marker (optional)
- Crochet Cast On (will be reviewed)
- Knitting in the Round (with double point needles)
- Bamboo stitch
- Decreasing and shaping
- Attaching a pompom
Classes purchased as part of kits are non-refundable.
A minimum of 4 hours notice is required to withdraw from a registered class to be eligible to transfer to future class date or receive class credit only. (Not eligible for product purchase credit or private Knit Bar).
Non-attendance to a registered class is not eligible for refund or class transfer.