Knit "The Noho"
The Noho is our fan favorite Third Piece beanie! And now you can make your own with one of the Third Piece educational & design team members. The Noho is a fitted beanie knit in a gorgeous bamboo stitch and accented with a fur or yarn pompom. Join us for a 2 hour class that will guide you through this intermediate knitting pattern. In addition, all students will receive a 10% discount on any in-store purchases made during the course of the class period.
The pattern for the Noho will be provided. Other materials are not included but will be available for purchase at the shop.
- 1 Ball Twinkle Soft Chunky or Third Piece Funky Chunky
- US 15 double point needles
- Fur or yarn pompom (optional)
- Darning Needle (optional)
- Stitch Marker (optional)
- Crochet Cast On (will be reviewed)
- Knitting in the Round (with double point needles)
- Bamboo stitch
- Decreasing and shaping
- Attaching a pompom