Shiny Happy Cotton
Hot Punk Pink
The ancient Peruvians believed that cotton was like fragments of cloud fallen to earth to clothe the people in the land of the Incas – a gift from their gods.
Our cotton yarn's unique softness and lustre are the result of Peru's sunshine and fertile soils where it is grown.
Soft and sleek, with beautiful drape, this is the perfect yarn for the warmer months.
- Fibres: 100% pima cotton yarn
- Yardage/Weight: 142 metres (155 yards) per 100 gram ball
- Average tension: 18 stitches + 25 rows per 10 cm / 4”
- Suggested knitting needles: 3.5mm - 8mm (US4 - 11)
- Suggested crochet hook: 5mm - 8mm
- Weight: Aran/Worsted
Made in Peru. Machine or Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.