Cashseta - Black
Cashseta by Lana Grossa is a gorgeous, lightweight tubular yarn with Cashmere, Silk, and Modal fibers. It's lightweight enough for spring and summer garments, but incredibly soft to the touch. The blended fiber is knitted into a tube and filled with a polyamide fill, to create extra loft, texture, and stitch definition. Perfect for either garments or accessories.
- Fibres: 40% Modal, 30% Polyamide, 15% Cashmere, and 15% Silk
- Yardage/Weight: 100 meters (110 yards) per 50 gram ball
- Average tension: 12 sts = 4" on US #10.5 knitting needle
- Suggested knitting needles: 5.5mm - 9.0mm (US #9 - 13)
- Suggested crochet hook: 5.5mm - 9.0mm
- Weight: Bulky
Made in Italy. Handwash, cold only. Lay flat to dry.