It's time to make the Piper! This popular, versatile Alpaca blend top is the perfect addition to add a pop of color to any cool-weather outfit! This piece is great for knitters wanting to learn how to learn pick-up techniques and beginner shaping techniques.
The class is broken up into two parts: Part 1 works the body and focuses on shaping. Part 2 will be working on picking up stitches to create the neck detail. You will make the two body pieces of the sweater in-between the classes.
The pattern for the Piper will be provided. Other materials are not included but will be available for purchase at the shop.
- 3 - 50G Balls of Atmosfera by Katia
- US 10.5, 11, and 15 circular needles with 24” cord
- Tape Measure (optional)
- Darning Needle (optional)
- Long Tail Cast On (will be reviewed)
- Knit stitch
- Purl stitch
- Circular knitting (for the neckline)
- Decreasing and shaping
- Seaming using Whip Stitch and Mattress Stitch
- Picking up stitches