Has knitting a sweater been on you bucket list?
If so, we have the perfect experience to get you started. Join us to kick off the new year with our My First Sweater - The 'Sofie' Knit-a-long Experience. This is perfect for beginner knitters!
Join members of our Education team, Alex, Kate & Libby on a three-week knit-a-long where you will get hands-on guidance to learn about garment construction, pattern reading, and seaming.
The 'Sofi' is Third Piece's beginner level sweater knit kit that can essentially be made in any fiber. We often recommend a 'bulky weight' (#5) to create this fun and fashionable sweater that you will be so proud to say...'I made this!"
The sweater is designed to be slightly cropped and boxy with a bell sleeve detail, but the beauty of making it yourself is that you can easily adaptable the fit, just for you!
Size 1: Small/Medium
Size 2: Medium/Large
Size 3: Large/X-Large
- Kick-Off Event: Sunday, January 17th, 5:00 pm
- Check-In 2: Sunday, January 24th, 5:00 pm
- Wrap Up Party: Sunday, January 31st, 5:00 pm
Knit-a-long Kit Includes:
- Selected yarn 8(9,10) skeins Juniper Moon's Cumulus Cotton) + needles (US 17)
- The Sofie Sweater Pattern - Digital PDF Pattern ($12 Value)
- 2 Live, Interactive Virtual Support Sessions ($20 value)
- 1 Drop-In Class Credits (Eligible for Lunch Breaks, Brunch Breaks, or Sweater Support. Expires February 2021) ($10 Value)
- Plus FREE GIFT!