Super soft and as light as a feather. Fluffy brushed appearance with a nice texture. This relaxed yarn works with simple stitches or complex textures and is really easy to knit with.
Feeling Good Yarn is soft enough to be close to the skin so we recommend roll neck sweaters, snoods and scarves, hats. Lightweight pieces that will be very warm.
Feeling Good yarn is sustainably produced in the Andean Highlands, supporting Peru's remote alpaca growing communities. The yarn is made using a distinctive cage structure where air pressure blows the Alpaca/Merino into the cage, the result being a highly durable yarn with lots of volume!
- Fibres: 70% Baby Alpaca, 23% Nylon, 7% Merino
- Yardage/Weight: 130 meters (142 yards) per 50 gram ball
- Average tension: approx. 3.5 stitches per 1"
- Suggested knitting needles: 3.5mm - 8mm (US 4 - 11)
- Suggested crochet hook: 3.5mm - 8mm - 15mm
- Weight: ARAN
Made in Peru. Handwash, Cold Only. Lay flat to dry.