Join the Third Piece Design Team in our Intro To Brioche workshop: December 11th at 11am EST.
In this one hour, virtual workshop we will demonstrate the basic techniques required to start you on your Brioche Knitting Journey where we will introduce you to:
- A history of the Brioche stitch
- Working Brioche flat & in the round
- Single vs Two Color work Brioche
- *All of these techniques will be demonstrated both English & Continental style.
Please note: this is a technique based workshop and not a specific pattern. We encourage you to grab your knitting needles & yarn and follow along!
Here is what you will need: (materials not included)
- A set of circular or double pointed needles (straight needles will not work for this stitch) *We recommend a size US 10 or larger for ease of learning.
- Yarn of your choice, in 2 different colors
Missing any of these from your stash?
This workshop will be recorded and distributed to registered participants shortly after.