Join the Third Piece Team in 4 week knit-a-long to create one of our favorite sweaters: The Teddy! Over five sessions, you will learn all of the skills to knit this cozy turtleneck sweater that you will want to live in through the upcoming cold weather months.
Class Dates: Mondays at 7 pm (*will be recorded and shared with participants) on the following dates:
- October 25th
- November 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
Sizing - As part of the class, we will cover sizing and how to alter to fit you! Please note this sweater was designed with an oversized and comfy fit:
Size 1 (US 2-6), Size 2 (8-12), Size 3 (14-18), Size 4 (20-22).
If in between sizes, recommend sizing down. Review measurement details below:
- Bust: Approximately 56 (58, 60, 62)"
- Sleeve Length: (from top of drop sleeve ):19.5(20.5, 20.5, 20.5)"
- Body Length Front: (from top of neck rib to bottom edge):18(19, 20, 21)"
- Body Length Back: (from top of neck rib to bottom edge): 27(28, 29, 30)"
- The Teddy Sweater Pattern ($12)
- Juniper Moon's Angora Blend Beatrix (7-9 skeins $20ea)
- 5 Virtual Technique Driven Workshops ($25ea)
- Third Piece Project Bag ($8)
- Special Third Piece Tools & Notions by Katrinkles
- Free Shipping (up to $12)
- + in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month $10 of every ticket price will be donated to The Ellie Fund.
Recommended Needles & Notions: US 11 & 15 on 24 or 32" corded circular knitting needles in sizesUS 11(8mm) andUS 15(10mm), US 11 & 15 DPN. Stitch markers.
Experience Level: this is an advanced knitting project, knit top down. It's a great challenge for anyone ready to step up in their knitting knowledge!
For a Class Only Option: click here
Class purchases are non-refundable.
All classes will be recorded and will be sent out 24 hours after the class. Absentees will receive the recording.