The Fenway is a classic Third Piece beanie! And now you can make your own with one of the Third Piece educational & design team members. This cable knit beanie has an intricate vertical detail, created with a slight slouch and accented with a fur or yarn pompom. Join us for a 2 hour class that will guide you through this intermediate knitting pattern. In addition, all students will receive a 10% discount on any in-store purchases made during the course of the class period.
The pattern for the Fenway will be provided. Other materials are not included but will be available for purchase at the shop.
- 1 Ball Soft Chunky (Super Bulky)
- US 11 and US 15 needles (24" circular or double pointed)
- Cable needle or extra double point needle
- Fur or yarn pompom (optional)
- Darning Needle
- Stitch Marker
- Crochet Cast On (will be reviewed)
- Knitting in the Round (with double point needles)
- Decreasing and shaping
- Attaching a pompom