The Fenway is a classic Third Piece beanie! And now you can make your own. This cable knit beanie has an intricate vertical detail, created with a slight slouch and accented with a fur or yarn pompom. Join us for a 2 hour ONLINE class that will guide you through this intermediate knitting pattern.
The pattern for the Fenway will be provided. Other materials are not included but are available below
- 1 200gBall Third Piece Soft Chunky or a similar Super Bulky yarn.
- US 11 and US 15 needles (24" circular or double pointed)
- Size N crochet hook
- Cable needle or US 15 double point needle
- Alpaca or yarn pompom (optional)
- Darning Needle
- Stitch Marker
- Crochet Cast On (will be reviewed)
- Knitting in the Round (with double point needles)
- Decreasing and shaping
- Attaching a pompom