The Fenway is a classic Third Piece beanie! And now you can make your own. This cable knit beanie has an intricate vertical detail, created with a slight slouch and accented with a fur or yarn pompom.
This Class is broken down into two different back to back classes
Part One - 1 Hour
- Crochet Cast On
- Knitting in Round
The pattern for the Fenway will be provided. Other materials are not included but are available below
- 1 200gBall Third Piece Soft Chunky or a similar Super Bulky yarn.
- US 11 and US 15 needles (24" circular or double pointed)
- Size N crochet hook
- Cable needle or US 15 double point needle
- Alpaca or yarn pompom (optional)
- Darning Needle
- Stitch Marker
- Crochet Cast On (will be reviewed)
- Knitting in the Round (with double point needles)