Make the Macy Pullover: Part 1
It's time to make the Macy Pullover! This flirty cotton top is the perfect addition to dress up any outfit! This piece is great for intermediate knitters wanting to learn new shaping and lace detail technique.
The class is broken up into two parts: Part 1 works the sleeves and focuses on lace knitting. Part 2 will be putting the 4 pieces of the sweater together using seaming techniques. You will make the two body pieces of the sweater in-between the classes.
The pattern for the Macy Pullover will be provided. Other materials are not included but will be available for purchase at the shop.
- 4 (5) - 100G Balls 5 Balls of Juniper Moon Farm Bud
- US 13 and 15 circular (24” cord)
- Tape Measure (optional)
- Darning Needle (optional)
- Long Tail Cast On (will be reviewed)
- Knit stitch
- Purl stitch
- Circular knitting (for the neckline)
- Decreasing and shaping
- Seaming using Whip Stitch and Mattress Stitch