The Sofie sweater is the perfect piece for beginning knitters to up your knitting game. The best part of this resolution is that not only do your knitting skills improve, but you can show it off all season long!
The class is broken up into two parts: Part 1 works the sleeves and focuses on shaping using increases and decreases. Part 2 will be putting the 4 pieces of the sweater together using seaming techniques. You will make the two body pieces of the sweater in-between the classes (it is a garter stitch square).
The pattern for the Sofie Sweater will be provided. Other materials are not included but will be available for purchase at the shop.
- 4 - 200G Balls (xs/s) 5 Balls (M/L) of Twinkle Baby Chunky
- US 17 needles - circular (min 24” cord)
- Tape Measure (optional)
- Darning Needle (optional)
- Long Tail Cast On (will be reviewed)
- Knit stitch
- Decreasing and shaping
- Seaming using Whip Stitch and Mattress Stitch