Make the Summer Sofie Sweater: Part 2
The Summer Sofie is the perfect piece for warm days and cool nights! This cotton version is based on the original Sofie sweater, and is a quick-knit piece great for beginning knitters wanting to up their knitting game!
The class is broken up into two parts: Part 1 works the sleeves and focuses on shaping using increases and decreases. Part 2 will be putting the 4 pieces of the sweater together using seaming techniques. You will make the two body pieces of the sweater in-between the classes (it is a garter stitch square).
The pattern for the Summer Sofie Sweater will be provided. Other materials are not included but will be available for purchase at the shop.
- 3 - 200G cones (xs/s); 1 500G cone, 1 200G cone (M/L) of Gedifra Elba cotton yarn
- US 15 needles - circular (min 24” cord)
- Tape Measure (optional)
- Darning Needle (optional)
- Long Tail Cast On (will be reviewed)
- Knit stitch
- Decreasing and shaping
- Seaming using Whip Stitch and Mattress Stitch