**Third Piece Operates on East Coast Timezone**
Need the knit kit too? Sign up for the class and receive materials: HERE
Experience how easy it can be learning to knit with the Third Piece Knit Studio through our interactive Master Knitter Led Class. Perfect for true beginners or those looking for an easy refresh project.
- Class Only - Materials Not Included
- Class & Materials - Yarn & Needles Included
Required Skills: We recommend taking our Learn To Knit Course or understanding of the following:
- Casting on, The Knit Stitch, Binding Off.
(For review of these skills check out our video tutorials)
- Cast on review, Knit stitch review, Purl Stitch, Stockinette stitch, Seed stitch, Ribbing, Pattern reading.
- US Size 11 Straight Needles, Min of 50 Grams of a bulky weight yarn
- To have these included in your class choose the Class & Materials option below
Classes purchased as part of kits are non-refundable.
A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to withdraw from a registered class to be eligible to transfer to future class date or receive class credit only. (Not eligible for product purchase credit or private Knit Bar).
A recording of the workshop will be sent out 24 hours after the class. Absentees will receive the recording.
A minimum of 3 people must be registered for the class to run. Third Piece reserves the right to cancel should the class minimums not be met. In the event of our class cancellation, you will have the option to reschedule for a future class, receive a refund or a credit for the class value of $25.