It's time to make the Piper! Join us for this 45 minute DROP IN style class on our favorite cotton knit The Piper! Whether you are just casting on or getting ready to Bind Off our Knit Instructor will guide you through your next steps. This popular, versatile top is the perfect addition to add a pop of color to any outfit!
Ready For Seaming & Finishing? Sign up for the Piper finishing class HERE!
The pattern for the Piper will be provided. Other materials are not included but will be available for purchase at the shop.
- For lightweight alpaca Style 3 (4)balls of Third Piece Fluffy Floss Yarn
- For Vegan Cotton style 5 (6) 50g balls of Arborea by Gedifra
- Needles: US 11, US 15 , US 11 24" circular
- Darning Needle (optional)
- Stitch Marker (optional)
- Long tail Cast On
- Knitting in the Round (with double point needles)
- Decreasing and shaping
- Picking up stitches
- Garment construction
Classes purchased as part of kits are non-refundable.
A minimum of 4 hours notice is required to withdraw from a registered class to be eligible to transfer to future class date or receive class credit only. (Not eligible for product purchase credit or private Knit Bar).
Non-attendance to a registered class is not eligible for refund or class transfer.