Take Care Mohair - Lovely Lilac
Take Care Mohair is a luxurious lightweight yarn. It is breathable, so warm in winter & cool in summer! Sustainably Produced. Biodegradable.
Fluffy, warm & light, with a soft halo. This diamond fibre is from the heart of South Africa.
- Fibres: 78% Kid Mohair, 13% Wool and 9% Polyamide
- Yardage/Weight: 100 metres (109 yards) per 50 gram ball
- Average tension: 2.5 stitches per 2.5 cm / 1”
- Suggested knitting needles: 6.5mm - 15mm (US10.5 - 19)
- Suggested crochet hook: 8mm - 12mm
- Weight: Aran/Worsted
Made in South Africa. Handwash, Cold Only. Lay flat to dry.