In this interactive Knit Along style workshop, we will get you started on your Hayley Sweater! We will cover the cast on, the veil stitch, and the talk through the pattern as a whole. This session will set you off on the right path to be able to knit the front, back, and both sleeves.
The pattern for the Hayley will be provided. Other materials are not included but will be available for purchase at the shop.
- Worsted weight Cotton yarn 6 (7,8) 100g balls of Cumulus By Juniper Moon
- Needles: US 10, US 11 , US 10 24" circular needle.
- Darning Needle (optional)
- Stitch Marker (optional)
- Long tail Cast On
- Basic Sweater Seaming Skills
- Knitting in the Round (with double point needles)
- The Veil Stitch
- Picking up stitches
- Garment construction
Classes purchased as part of kits are non-refundable.
A minimum of 4 hours notice is required to withdraw from a registered class to be eligible to transfer to future class date or receive class credit only. (Not eligible for product purchase credit or private Knit Bar).
Non-attendance to a registered class is not eligible for refund or class transfer.