Experience how easy it can be learning to knit with the Third Piece Video On Demand workshop.
Learn to Knit is the first level of the 'Learn to Knit" series. It is open to true beginners with no experience or a great refresher option.
In this On Demand video you will learn the following new skills:
- Cast on
- Knit Stitch / Garter Stitch
- Bind Off
- Intro to Seaming
Workshop project - you will work towards making a headpiece, cowl or scarf.
Need supplies? Purchase the Learn to Knit Kit here.
For this class we recommend the following to knit a long:
- A pair of Straight Needles - US 13 - US 17
- 50 - 400 Grams of Bulky or Super Bulky Wool (depending on which project you'd like to make)
- A Tapestry needle
- Digital Learn To Knit hand out + Project Pattern
- Access to the Learn to Knit Video
- + Access to additional short form support videos