Experience how easy it can be learning to knit with the Third Piece Video On Demand workshop.
Learn to Purl is the second level of the 'Learn to Knit" series. If you are a true beginner we recommend starting with Learn to Knit.
In this On Demand video you will learn the following new skills:
- Understanding Knitting Patterns
The Purl Stitch
- Stockinette Stitch
This class also serves as a great refresher as these skills briefly reviewed:
- Cast on
- Knit Stitch / Garter Stitch
- Bind Off
- Intro to Seaming
Workshop project - you will work towards making a sunglass case or a pair of fingerless mitts.
Need supplies? Purchase the Learn to Purl Kit here.
For this class we recommend the following to knit a long:
- A pair of Straight Needles - US 13 - US 17
- 200 Grams of Bulky or Super Bulky Wool
- A Tapestry needle
- Digital Learn To Purl hand out + Project Pattern
- Access to the Learn to Purl Video
- + Access to additional short form support videos