Please note this training has been pre-recorded and you will receive access to the video + supporting training manual.
In this 75 minute, virtual workshop we will demonstrate the basic techniques required to start you on your Brioche Knitting Journey where we will introduce you to:
- A brief recap Two Color work Brioche
- Right & Left Learning Decreases
- Two & Three Legged Increases
- Bind-offs types specifics for Brioche
- *All of these techniques will be demonstrated both English & Continental style.
Please note: this is a technique based workshop and not a specific pattern. We encourage you to grab your knitting needles & yarn and follow along!
Here is what you will need to follow along:
- A set of circular or double pointed needles (straight needles will not work for this stitch) *We recommend a size US 10 or larger for ease of learning.
- Yarn of your choice, in 2 different colors