Please note this training has been pre-recorded and you will receive access to the video + supporting training manual.
In this one hour, virtual workshop we will demonstrate the basic techniques required to start you on your Brioche Knitting Journey where we will introduce you to:
- A history of the Brioche stitch
- Working Brioche flat & in the round
- Two Color work Brioche
- *All of these techniques will be demonstrated both English & Continental style.
Please note: this is a technique based workshop and not a specific pattern. We encourage you to grab your knitting needles & yarn and follow along!
Here is what you will need to follow along:
- A set of circular or double pointed needles (straight needles will not work for this stitch) *We recommend a size US 10 or larger for ease of learning.
- Yarn of your choice, in 2 different colors
Missing any of these from your stash?
You can browse our knitting needle collection here & our yarn collection here !