DIGITAL PATTERN DOWNLOAD. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PATTERN ONLY. The Kacy is a hand-knit vest that is accented with a high neckline. This version of the pattern has been reworked in a "zero waste" version utilizing multi scrap yarn strands for a bulk weight yarn.
This style has a more open fit through the armhole to create perfect layering piece for an everyday look. The Kacy makes it easy to elevate your outfit with its versatile silhouette and on-trend style. Dress it up, dress it down, wear it over, wear it under the options are endless!
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Recommended Yarn: 2 (2, 3) Balls of Third Piece's Baby Chunky 100% Merino Yarn (400 - 600 Grams of a bulky weight yarn)
- Recommended Needle Size: US 10 (circular and regular) & US 11 needles
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, scrap yarn or stitch holders, stitch marker, tape measure
- Fit: Cropped & Boxy
- Size 1: (US 2-6) Bust 42", Front Length: 16", Back Length: 18"
- Size 2: (US 8-12 ) Bust 44", Front Length: 16.5", Back Length: 18.5"
- Size 3: (US 14-16) Bust 47", Front Length: 18.5", Back Length: 20.5"
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact email@example.com