PATTERN: The Kacy Vest (Zero Waste Edition)
The Kacy is a hand-knit vest that is accented with high neckline details. The pattern is offered in two lengths - both a cropped and a standard length style version. This version of the pattern has been reworked in a "zero waste" version utilizing multi scrap yarn strands for a bulk weight yarn.
This style has a more open fit through the armhole to create perfect layering piece for an everyday looks. The Kacy makes it easy to elevate your with its versatile silhouette and on-trend style piece in your closet. Dress it up, dress it down, wear it over, wear it under the options are endless!
DETAILS & MATERIALS
- Recommended Yarn: 2 (2, 3) Balls of Third Piece's Baby Chunky 100% Merino Yarn (400 - 600 Grams of a bulky weight yarn
- Recommended Needle Size: US 10 & 11 needles
- Fit: Cropped & Boxy
- Measurements: noted on the cropped version:
- Size 1: (US 2-6)Bust 42", Front Length: 16", Back Length:18"
- Size 2:(US 8 - 12 )Bust 44", Front Length: 16.5", Back Length:18.5"
- Size 3: ( US 14-16)Bust 47", Front Length: 18.5", Back Length:20.5"