Meet The Charlie, an upgrade on the classic vest silhouette, The Charlie was designed with a tailored fit and modern touches...with pockets!
This advanced level project s the perfect quick project to challenge your knitting techniques. Skills required include: knitting, purling, shaping, seaming, and icord bind-off. Please check out our youtube videos and interactive classes for support as we are here to help!
- Required Materials:
- 3 balls of 00% Baby Chunky Merino Wool, spun in Peru
- Digital + printed pattern file
- Darning needle
- This is an advanced knitting pattern
- Needles & Notions: US 10 (6mm) and US 11(8mm) knitting needles, 3 Buttons (optional), Stitch holders, Removable stitch markers
- Fit: Structured, more tailored fit
- Size 1: (S/M) Bust 36" Length: 21.5" - US Size 0-6
- Size 2: (M/L) Bust 39.5, Length 22 - US Size 8-12
- Size 3:(L/XL) Bust 44" Length: 23" - US Size 14-16
- Size 4: (XL-XXL) Bust 49" Length: 24" - US Size 16-18