DIGITAL PATTERN DOWNLOAD. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PATTERN ONLY.
The Charlotte sweater is a classic raglan sweater offers a classic knitwear silhouette with a pop of detail to accent the sleeves. Designed in luxurious mix of cashmere and merino, the Charlotte is a go-to for all body types and all occasions A true cold-weather staple that looks chic & feels oh so cozy! This is a seamless, topdown knit sweater making it a straightforward and enjoyable pattern to make!
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Yarn: 6 (6, 7, 8) of Juniper Moon's Fourteen (90% Wool/10% Cashmere; 50g/147 yards).
- Needles & Notions: US 11 needles (8mm) and US 15 (10mm) 24" circular knitting needles in sizes . Double Pointed Needles in US 11 (8mm). Crochet hook in size M (9mm). Tapestry needle, tape measure.
- Sizing & Fit: Designed with a relaxed, easy fit
- Size 1: (US 2 - 6) Bust: 40", Length (shoulder to bottom edge): 18"
- Size 2: (US 8 - 10) Bust: 42", Length (shoulder to bottom edge): 20"
- Size 3: (US 12 - 14) Bust: 44", Length (shoulder to bottom edge): 22.5"
- Size 4: (US 16+) Bust: 46", Length (shoulder to bottom edge): 25"
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org