DIGITAL PATTERN DOWNLOAD. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PATTERN ONLY. The Carina is an open-knit sweater with beautiful twisted stitch details and a wide ribbing across the shoulder line. Side slits make this sweater comfortable and flowy. It's the perfect addition to your wardrobe once the cold weather sets in.
This sweater can be styled with your favorite skinny jeans, leggings, or leather pants. Dress it up with your favorite statement necklace or pair it down with your yoga pants while running errands.
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Estimated Project Time: 6 hours
- Recommended Yarn: 4(5) Balls of Third Piece's Soft Chunky 100% Merino Yarn
- Recommended Needle Size: US 13 (9mm) & US 15 (10mm) needles
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, scrap yarn or stitch holders, stitch marker, tape measure
- Fit: Boxy & Relaxed
- Sizes: XS/S, M/L
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org