DIGITAL PATTERN DOWNLOAD. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PATTERN ONLY. The Westchester is a detailed herringbone headpiece that elegantly tops off any winter outfit. This laid back headpiece will give your hairstyle a little something extra in the cold months. Throw on for a winter stroll in the park, or over your ears to keep them warm when you’re snowboarding!
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Estimated Project Time: 2 hours
- Recommended Yarn: 1 Ball of Third Piece's Soft Chunky 100% Merino Yarn
- Recommended Needle Size: US 15 (10 mm) needles
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, tape measure
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org