The Charlotte truly feels as soft as it looks. This pullover style raglan sweater offers a classic knitwear silhouette with a pop of detail to accent the sleeves. Crafted from a luxurious mix of cashmere and merino, the Charlotte is a go-to for all body types and all occasions!
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Recommended Yarn: 3 Balls of Juniper Moon's Fourteen Yarn (90% Merino Wool, 10% Cashmere; 50g/147 yds)
- Recommended Needle Size:US size 11 (8mm) 24" circular needles, US size 15 (10mm) 24" circular needles, size M crochet hook (9mm)
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, stitch markers, stitch holders or scrap yarn, tape measure
- Chest Circumference (meas'd at armholes): approx. 26 (29)"
- Sleeve Length (from top of neck rib to bottom of cuff): 19 (21)"
- Body Length (from top of neck rib to bottom edge): 15 (16.5)"
- Small Child (4 yo - 6 yo), Large Child (8 yo - 10 yo)
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact email@example.com