The Cleo is the top version of our Layla Kaftan, because sometimes you just want a flowy, open top that you can pair with your favorite shorts, linen pants, or summer skirt. Hand-knit from super soft lightweight cotton with an open stitch and boxy silhouette, the Cleo is an ideal sea-side knit. The slight V-neck gives way for this top to be worn slightly off the shoulders if you are feeling a bit flirty, but also offers coverage, creating a well balanced top.
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Advanced Intermediate
- Recommended Yarn: 3 (3, 4, 4) of Juniper Moon's Bud (100% Cotton)
- Needles & Notions: US 11 needles (8mm), stitch markers, tapestry needle, tape measure.
- Sizing & Fit: Designed with a relaxed, easy fit
- Bust/Hips: Approximately 52 (56, 61, 66)" (Petit - 46")
- Length: Approximately 21(21.5, 22, 22.5)" (Petit - 21")
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org