This essential beanie is knit up in a luxurious cashmere merino blend. The Emerson is the effortless accessory you will never hesitate to grab on your way out the door to keep your kiddo warm. A true cold-weather staple that looks chic & feels oh-so-cozy!
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Recommended Yarn: 2 Balls of Juniper Moon's Fourteen Yarn 90% Merino Wool, 10% Cashmere (50g/147 yds)
- Recommended Needle Size:US size 9 (5.5mm) needles
- Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, tape measure
- 16" (18") circumference - will stretch
- approx. 8" long for Small Child
- Small Child (2 yo - 4 yo), Large Child (5 yo - 7 yo)
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org