DIGITAL PATTERN DOWNLOAD. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PATTERN ONLY.
The Hayley is as bubbly and bold as her namesake. This cozy, oversized, cotton piece is perfect for a breezy summer's day, and a comfortable evening on the deck. Knit up in lightweight cotton, the open stitch creates a fun detail on this everyday go to sweater.
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Intermediate Advanced
- Recommended Yarn: 6 (7, 8) skeins Cumulus by Juniper Moon, 94% Cotton, 6% Nylon
- Recommended Needle Size: US 10, US 11, and a 24-32" cord
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, stitch marker, tape measure
- Fit: Oversized, slouchy fit
- Size 1: US Size (2-6) Bust 52" Length: 22"
- Size 2: US Size (8-12) Bust 56" Length: 23"
- Size 3: US Size (14-16) Bust 58" Length 24"
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact email@example.com