"The Hayley" is as bubbly and bold as her namesake. This cozy, oversized, cotton piece is perfect for a breezy summer's day, and a comfortable evening on the deck. Knit up in lightweight cotton, the open stitch creates a fun detail on this everyday go-to sweater.
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Advanced Intermediate
- Recommended Yarn: 4 skeins of Juniper Moon's Cumulus Yarn (94% Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon; 100g/248yds)
Recommended Needle Size:
US 10 (6mm) and US 11 (8mm) needles, US 10 (6mm) circular needles with 24" or 32" cord
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, tape measure
- Chest circumference: approx. 28 (31)"
- Back Length (shoulder to bottom edge): approx. 17 (19)"
- Small Child (2 yo - 4 yo), Large Child (5 yo - 7 yo)
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org