DIGITAL PATTERN DOWNLOAD. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PATTERN ONLY. The Kacy is a cotton turtleneck tank that acts as the perfect transitional piece as we go from cooler to warmer months! The lightweight cotton makes for a soft, stylish, tailored knit. The cropped style of this top makes it a great layering piece.
Third Piece Style Tip: We love wearing this top layered over a silky blouse or paired with a fun maxi skirt!All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Recommended Yarn: 5(6, 7, 8) balls of Arborea by Gedifra - 100% Cotton, plant dyed yarn
- Recommended Needle Size: US 11 needles (circular and regular), US 15 needles
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, scrap yarn or stitch holders, stitch marker, tape measure
- Fit: Slightly oversized, relaxed fit through the armhole
Bust: Approx 44 (48, 52, 56)"
Front Length (shoulder to bottom edge): 20 (22, 24, 26)"
Back Length (shoulder to bottom edge): 21 (23, 25, 27)"
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org