A simple and understated hat that is sure to keep your mini warm even in the coldest weather! The Kendall is the perfect first hat, knit in Third Piece’s 100% Merino yarn, this beanie is designed to be a little slouchy at the top and is often topped with a pom-pom!
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Recommended Yarn: 1 Ball of Third Piece's Soft Chunky 100% Merino Yarn
- Recommended Needle Size: US 11 (circular 16" and double pointed) needles
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, stitch marker, tape measure
- 18" circumference
- approx. 8" long for Small Child
- approx. 9" long for Large Child
- Small Child (2 yo - 4 yo), Large Child (5 yo - 7 yo)
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org