Keep those little ears warm with the fun Madison hat! Playful crocheted hearts or stars and a pom pom adorn this hat - perfect for playing in the snow or taking wintery holiday photos!
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Yarn: 1 Ball of Third Piece's Soft Chunky 100% Merino Yarn
Recommended Needle Size:
Small Child hat: US size 13 (9mm) 16" circular needles and double pointed needles
Large Child hat: US size 15 (10mm) 16" circular needles and double pointed needles
Both Sizes: Size L and P crochet hook
Notions: Tapestry Needle, stitch marker, tape measure
- 16" (18") circumference - will stretch
- approx. 10" long for Small Child
- approx. 11" long for Large Child
- Small Child (2 yo - 4 yo), Large Child (5 yo - 7 yo)
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org