"The Newbury" is our most popular piece and is EVERYTHING your little one will need this winter. This hooded cowl has been designed with an intricate embellished border that beautifully matches the cowl base.
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Recommended Yarn: 2 Balls of Third Piece's Soft Chunky 100% Merino Yarn
Recommended Needle Size:
US 13 (9mm) - 24” circular needles, US 15 (10mm) - 24" circular needles, size N crochet hook (**optional: US 17 circular needles with 24" cord)
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, stitch markers, tape measure
- One Size (would fit children from 5 yo - 8 yo)
- Hood - height: 10", width: 10"
- Cowl - height: 8", circumference (top): 20", circumference (bottom): 22"
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org