The Noho is a fitted beanie knit in a gorgeous bamboo stitch. This hat will be an essential part of your child's winter look; with a snug fit it will keep their ears warm all season long! The Noho beanie is a perfect fast project for an advanced knitter while staying simple enough for a beginner!
Select your pom pom option separately here: Pom Poms
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Yarn: 1 Ball of Third Piece's Soft Chunky 100% Merino Yarn
Recommended Needle Size:
US 13 (10mm) - 16” circular needles, double pointed needles, size N crochet hook
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, stitch marker, tape measure
- 16" circumference - will stretch
- approx. 7" long for Small Child
- approx. 8" long for Large Child
- Small Child (2 yo - 4 yo), Large Child (5 yo - 7 yo)
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org