DIGITAL PATTERN DOWNLOAD. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PATTERN ONLY. The Piper is a mock turtleneck tank that acts as the perfect transitional piece for those in-between season days! The lightweight alpaca yarn makes for a soft, stylish, tailored knit. The cropped style of this top makes it a great layering piece.
Third Piece Style Tip: We love wearing this top layered over a silky blouse or paired with a fun Maxi skirt!
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Yarn: 3 Balls of Third Piece's Fluffy Floss
- Recommended Needle Size: US 11 needles & US 15 needles
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, scrap yarn or stitch holders, stitch marker, tape measure
- Fit: Relaxed & Boxy
- Size 1: (US 0-6) Bust 38", Length: 21"
- Size 2: (US 8-12 ) Bust 44", Length: 22"
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org