The Teddy is one of a kind turtleneck sweater. The oversized fit and cozy feel makes this sweater a must-have for any cold winter's night.
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Recommended Yarn: 3 (4) Balls of Juniper Moon's Beatrix Yarn (54% Merino Wool, 30% Angora, 16% Nylon)
- Recommended Needle Size: 24" & 32" corded circular knitting needles in sizes US 11 (8mm), US 13 (9mm), and US 15(10mm). Double Pointed Needles in US 13 & 15 (8mm).
- Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, stitch holders or scrap yarn, tape measure
- Chest Circumference: approx. 26 (29)"
- Sleeve Length (from top of drop sleeve): 14.5 (15)"
- Front Body Length (from bottom of neck rib to bottom edge): 11 (11.5)"
- Back Body Length (from bottom of neck rib to bottom edge): 12.5 (13)"
- Small Child (4 yo - 6 yo), Large Child (8 yo - 10 yo)
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact email@example.com