DIGITAL PATTERN DOWNLOAD. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PATTERN ONLY. The Beacon Mitts feature a beautiful cabling detailing along the front of the mitt and an inset thumb. This project is a quick and satisfying knit that will keep your hands looking chic and feeling warm all winter! We love the style over a pair of leather gloves and are the perfect driving mitt on those extra cold mornings!
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Estimated Project Time: 3-4 hours
- Recommended Yarn: 1 Ball of Third Piece's Soft Chunky 100% Merino Yarn
- Recommended Needle Size: US 11 double pointed needles
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, scrap yarn or stitch holders, stitch marker
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org