DIGITAL PATTERN DOWNLOAD. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PATTERN ONLY.
The New Yorker is a luxurious, oversized wrap scarf that turns any outfit into a cozy getaway. Wrap up on those cold winter days for an effortlessly chic look. The project is a great challenge for a new knitter.
All patterns are designed by our Third Piece design team based in Boston, MA.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Estimated Project Time: 8 hours
- Recommended Yarn: 5 Balls of Third Piece's Soft Chunky 100% Merino Yarn
- Recommended Needle Size: US 17 (12 mm) needles
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, tape measure
*This is a digital knitting pattern download only.
If you have any questions about pattern support, sizing, supplies, or yarn, please contact email@example.com