Ready to step away from your phone, unwind & do something new for you?
Join the Third Piece team for an experience that is open to everyone from first time knitters or knitters looking for a quick and cozy project; The Sofie Sweater On Demand Workshop.
The Sofie Sweater is laid back and has an effortless silhouette, that is comprised of the basics of knitting techniques, which makes it perfect for everyone.
Over one prerecorded workshop video, you will learn all of the skills to knit this cozy, yet stylish knit that you will live in whenever there is a chill in the air.
The "My First Sweater" Video On Demand includes:
- The Sofie Sweater Pattern (digital download)
- Technique-Driven Video (accessed via private link)
- The Sofie Sweater Handout (digital download)
Sizing - As part of the class, we will cover sizing! Please note this sweater was designed with an oversized and comfy fit. Please refer to the Women's US Dress sizing conversion below:
If in between sizes, recommend sizing down. Review measurement details below:
Bust: Approximately 42" (46, 50, 54, 58)"
Sleeve Length: (from top of drop sleeve): 17"(18, 18, 18, 18)"
Body Length: (from top of neck rib to bottom edge): 20" (22, 24, 26, 28)"
Yarn, Tools & Materials: The Sofie Sweater was designed with our Baby Chunky Yarn (bulky weight #5). THIS IS NOT INCLUDED. Please see The Sofie Knit Kit to buy yarn and needles. We recommend the following:
Bulky Weight Yarn - 800 - 1200 Grams
- Size 1 (US 2-6) - 800 Grams / 664 Yards
- Size 2 (US 8-12) - 1000 Grams / 830 Yards
- Size 3 (US 14-16) - 1000 Grams / 830 Yards
- Size 4 (US 18-20) - 1200 Grams / 997 Yards
- Size 5 (US 22-24) - 1200 Grams. 997 Yards
- Size 17 Knitting Needles - Straight or corded - 24" Cord
- Measuring Tape
- Darning / Tapestry Needle